martes, 1 de julio de 2014

WHAT DID YOU LIKE THE MOST OF THE LAST FOUR DAYS? (By the "Medianos" Group)

 

By MARÍA:  I  like everything: the teachers and coaches, the class, the food... On Monday, the boys were our butlers because they lost one game.  The camp is very funny.    

By LUCÍA: My favourite camp activities are English and swimming lessons.

By LINA: What I liked the most is the swimming lesson and the games we are doing every evening because they are the funniest. I like my camp mates!

By XOÁN: My day was yesterday when we were the girls' butlers and we are having pyjamas parties.

By MIGUEL and SAMUEL: We like sports and the games we do every evening. Uxío rules, because he speaks to us like a friend not like a teacher. We played " Busca la bandera". The first time we played, the girls' group won but the second time the boys' group won.

By HUGO: I like the SIGLO XXI camp. I like sports (play football and play tennis) and English.

By DIEGO: This Monday was the day I liked the most because we did a lot of things: English, sports, games... I love the camp.

No hay comentarios:

Seguidores